Wednesday, November 11, 2015

It's been too long :(

Wow, how have I neglected this blog for soooo long?  I've missed two years of posting pictures and anecdotes.  That makes me so sad.  So much has happened since 2013.  Alex was in fourth grade, and Santi in 2nd.  Now they are sixth and fourth graders! Alex is in his last year of primary school.  I can't even begin to catch up!  They have played soccer, done tae kwon do and swimming.  They are taking ukelele and  drumset lessons (Santi uke, Alex set).   Alex has joined the middle school youth group at church, which he LOVES.  They let him even though he's still a grade behind.  Santi is in the 1st-4th grade group and does not love it :(  He wishes he were with Alex.

Alex got braces in March of this year.  He will have them two years only, hopefully.  Santi is still in the process of having teeth pulled and waiting for molars so he can get his.

We lost Abuelita, it will be three years in April.  My grandpa also died a few days later.  2013 was a hard year.  Maybe that's why I posted so little?  

We got a DOG!  I truly never thought that would happen.  It was an incentive and reward for Alex and Santi.  They love her so much.  We have almost had her for two years.

Santi and Bella

My teenage mutant ninja turtle.  Dec 2014

Ready to sing in the school chorus Dec 2014

Bella and her rubber chicken that lasted a day before she destroyed it.

May 2015.  On the way to Cancun.

No comments: